Sensuous Scents in bloom from an Encaustic Methodology ~Enkaustikos / = To heat or to burn The smell of bee wax heals a livingspace. The use of a lamp warms up the beeswax and evaporates only when on. The colors of beeswax differ to the harvest of the pollen from the bees. It matters what they eat. Forever compounded in a shade, the pigment, pollen and its natural wax.
** Flora in the Shade<*Beeswax in Shade
; material study
*Do not Disappear on me bee Bee be on me Do not disappearon curtain, lampshade and passerby o not Disappear on me bee, A Performative installation~ projection of film on curtains with hallucinating sounds, a breathing curtain
film and lampshades
*it will live/last forever I Promise In castings of Resin Seasons are forever and will be found as remnands of our generation. Made into bricks for walls tables and others. Generations and its leftovers imprinted in building bricks. Promise of the Season materials compounded in beeswax to resin - seasoned materials
<Mango nature. Objects of Auspicious Nature. Mango and other material studies. Each mango represents a different univers on each branch; in taste, fragrance and personality. It illustrates the fruitful flavours on one tree. Coming from the researched stages of one specific mango tree for over a year in all seasons. Each cast is made from a set of flavours encasted into objects againts the light. Inserted into wooden panel and loosely hanging from a speculative tree. Passerby's should walk around the mango tree ( in circled ) and see the varianted nature.
* Picturesque ~Landscape41 embroidered profiles from one specific area in the Netherlands. Embroidery through photography a window for embroidering a scene, memory or something more intimide. Space specific; where in the 50-70's embroidery was conveyed to young girls to educate them for a married life- neverteless was it also used for secret messaging of love, freedom, political opinions. The youth of the simular age and district were interviewed; what would you want to embroider? A questionair of imaginary verdict. Photography by needle and thread.= embroidery
<* goodbye handkerchiefs hello tissues
In the landscape we find tissues of assorted tissue texture. Both casted forms not only preserving its imprint but also its behavior, mood, texture and shape. Some are melancholic, forgotten, indulging, peppy, hygienic, and intimate. Intimate details in between the flower and the checks. Resin infused with natural coloring and milk proteins.
Handkerchiefs & goodbye tissues. at this day and age of disposal; a handkerchief is a treasure to be found in public. Resin/ acrylic
<*I am heremetadata
In the digital landscape spacialit upon researched - data something defines your home, work and others. The mapping of data to the insides of us interior and exteriors all pinged in metadata, spaciality
<* Textile/tactile Psychology
Collected ink and textile waste from printers. tactile textile blots - Psychology- a test - of ink blots- Rorschach test plates for in wall ( a4 sized) inspired on the ten cardsof the test in which subjects perceive inkblots and observations are then interpreted and analyzed in Psychology.
-textile research study ongoing testsetting- 10 plates textile waste in acrylic and other tracings
Excerpts of color archived in pantone cards.
~best before~ becoming extinct - Households and other pink facades ;beef and pork shops, pink bars on highway, churches, pink men saloons and residential houses in between. Analogue and digital- nature will replace itself. Pink facades; the color is the action. Mandatory Optimism is a pink conversation and numbers to be captured..
<*Flowers of Narcissus
Any selfie is a reflection of the present vanity. Narcissus fell in love with his own reflection in reflection he drowned which then blossomed into a pool of narcissus flowers.
- The Picturesque Landscape project- Maastricht- Maaren gallery- groupsshow centraal museum Maastricht-Limburg project design academy NL 2010 - Atlas of Limburg publication Nl 2010
-the imprint archive- handkerchiefs and tissues 32 tiled, resin polymer, 2020 groups show India Art fair~ Imprint after and per formative nature interrogation meal India Art Fair, Pulp society,
New Delhi, Handkerchiefs and Imprint Archive.= flowerlab
- 2022- - The imprinted handkerchiefs and tissues are crated in an ongoing archive where residues of materials are encapsulated in resins with pigments and milk. CKP Karnataka Chitrakala Parishath Bangalore
- In the Black Room of the House-In between spaces groupshow at Walkin Studio -curated by Vivek Chockalingam Bangalore, IN- Filmed with beeman India Apoorva, Beehive keeping and other conversations
-for speculative future; the future will be coffee colored- Khoj Artist in Residency- Art and fashion 2013
- research fashion colors in India- 28 States, Hybrid Skin, Design Academy, witte dame/ Eindhoven
- Immigrating species , Pink House holds - print/film/projects publication IN 2016
- ongoing dissections in landscape of beeswax in nature East to West, south Netherlands- Germany border, Kerala- Karnataka border, Nepal- india border.- shades of flowers in Sensuous scents at Design Trajectories in Temporary Art Centre, TAC Netherlands 2017 - the flowerlab, cooking design in powercutted Bangalore 2018- do not dissapear on me,Lampshade can function as a shelter for bee
- ongoing dissections in landscape of beeswax in nature East to West, south Netherlands- Germany border, Kerala- Karnataka border, Nepal- india border.- shades of flowers in Sensuous scents at Design Trajectories in Temporary Art Centre, TAC Netherlands 2017 - the flowerlab, cooking design in powercutted
- - I promise it will last forever; Leftovers love and other stories soloshow, a shaving kit 10 Objects Lakeeren/ Bombay IN 2015 In Bloom, fabrics and wallflowers and compoundbricks
- Biodesign; On the Cross-Pollination of Nature, Science and Creativity, NAI Rotterdam
- Gallery B52 bahnhof Kleve, Das leben is ein Kartoffel , Cologne, Germany