flowers of narcissusflowershop
In bloom in the living room is a reflection of the daily struggle with life's demands. Life wither's.
This communicated by destroying existing flowers that act as building material for ornamentation and matter.
A collection for the living space- whitering curtains, flowercarpet, flowerbeds ,a flowerball, lily chandelier, wallflowers- extracts and imprints
of those residues have been traced in a printing technique; deflowered- an imprint archive.
In bloom continues to be explored in the continues nature between imprint and form from growth to decay with smell and other materialities.
/ lily wax chandelierkeep your flowerbed
neat and tidy
tullip shirt animated
whitering rose curtain
wallpapers stiched fabric/paper
methodology printing and extracting with flowers
varied vases - fabric soft sculpture
- In Bloom, MA Contextual Design, graduation show design week NL, Design Academy, witte dame/ Eindhoven, NL
- In Bloom, fabrics/wallpapers, Van Abbe Museum, selected for the materialprize Eindhoven/ NL 2012
- In Bloom, commissioned collection, private collection Anthropologie New York/ US 2012
- In Bloom, fabrics and wallflowers and compoundbricks and ascertain films of the making, Biodesign; On the Cross-Pollination of Nature, Science and Creativity, NAI Rotterdam/ NL 2014
- ImPrint archive, walking studios, performative nature, 2019
- In bloom- imprint archive, pulp soceity New Delhi- India Art fair 2020
For pdf version of thesis firstname.lastname@example.org_____________________________________________________________________________________________